I purchased a 2011 Kia Sorento from Hallen Kia in February of 2011 Part of my deal was that they would install a 2 way remote start alarm system.About a year later I begain to have problems with the vehicle not starting I had to contact Kia road side assistance to have the vehicle jump started over 10 times.

One of these incidents I was near a Kia dealership in Mentor and I took

the vehicle there after perfoming a dianostic that I was charged $59.00 for they determined that the problem was the alarm system and recommended that I return to Hallen (since they installed the alarm for service.) I then returned to Hallen Kia with receipt and finding from Mentor Kia in hand and they then charged me another $56.00 for a second diagnostic they then removed the alarm system and asked me to drive the vehicle normally to see if I continued to have the same problem. They also assured me that if the alarm system was the issue that I would be reimbursed for the 2 diagnostics that were perfomed on the vehicle.

well a month later it was confirmed that the alarm system was the problem.When I asked Don at Halleen Kia when I would recieve my money for the diagnostic he informed me that I would be recieving it from George (who installed the alarm) I replied that I did not have any dealing with George that I dealt with Halleen and I paid my money to Halleen he gave me a telephone number and told me to call George The Don from Halleen Kia stated to me that Hallen Kia no longer had anything to do with this.

Had an Experience with Halleen Kia?

Comments