We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle.Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor.

And we would pay to have it done. The last oil change they charged $450 dollars for work that they recommended. Engine then seized with less than a quart in it. The engine had no leaks and they blame us for not checking oil.

Best part is no oil light came on. No warning seized as my wife entered rush hour traffic on freeway. Almost getting her killed.

I urge halleen customers with problems to contact Eric Halleen at 440-454-0436.Don't deal with the underlings call the owner

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Halleen Kia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Halleen Kia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Halleen Kia 2012 kia sorento for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Halleen Kia?

Comments