We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle.Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor.

And we would pay to have it done. The last oil change they charged $450 dollars for work that they recommended. Engine then seized with less than a quart in it. The engine had no leaks and they blame us for not checking oil.

Best part is no oil light came on. No warning seized as my wife entered rush hour traffic on freeway. Almost getting her killed.

I urge halleen customers with problems to contact Eric Halleen at 440-454-0436.Don't deal with the underlings call the owner

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at HALLEEN KIA and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants HALLEEN KIA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by HALLEEN KIA 2012 kia sorento for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with HALLEEN KIA?

Comments

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more