We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle.Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor.

And we would pay to have it done. The last oil change they charged $450 dollars for work that they recommended. Engine then seized with less than a quart in it. The engine had no leaks and they blame us for not checking oil.

Best part is no oil light came on. No warning seized as my wife entered rush hour traffic on freeway. Almost getting her killed.

I urge halleen customers with problems to contact Eric Halleen at 440-454-0436.Don't deal with the underlings call the owner

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Halleen Kia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Halleen Kia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Halleen Kia 2012 kia sorento for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Halleen Kia?

Comments

2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more